Signal Processing Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1992 to address the needs of companies for custom, high performance, high quality signal processing systems. Since then we have helped numerous clients get products to market which meet price/performance requirements. Every client has renewed our contract for at least one term, some for as many as 10 years.
We understand that the most important criteria are usually time-to-market and system performance, and we are determined to meet both on every project we pursue. Because of this, our approach is to meld theoretically optimum solutions with efficient real-time implementations (no tinkering, guessing, or trial and error). We follow engineering development processes which have yielded success on project after project.
President and Principal Engineer, has the following experience and qualifications:
- More than 35 years of experience providing system design, prototyping, and simulation; and algorithm and software development for real-time embedded systems.
- More than 30-year history of complete client satisfaction as an independent consultant.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in Electrical Engineering, and completion of all coursework and advancement to PhD candidacy in 1996.
- Experience in the Wireless/Telecom, Military, Intelligence and Commercial industries.
- Senior Member of the IEEE, Georgia Tech Radar Signal Processing Certificate, Certified IEEE Wireless Communications Professional, member of various Consulting and Third Party development groups.
- National, International and U.S. Government clients.
- Secret clearance (formerly TS/SCI with lifestyle polygraph).
The client’s best interest is always our utmost concern, and we strictly adhere to the IEEE Code of Ethics
- Ph.D. candidate, Information Technology, George Mason University.
- Specialized area of study: Signal processing.
- Research: Statistical signal processing methods for speech processing.
- M.S.E.E., George Mason University. Specialty communications and signal processing.
- B.S.E.E., Magna Cum Laude, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Senior Member, IEEE. Signal Processing, Aerospace & Electronic Systems, Communications societies. Member IEEE Consultants Network
- Phi Kappa Phi, Tau Beta Pi, Eta Kappa Nu
- Wireless Communications Professional certification, IEEE Communications Society
- Radar Signal Processing & Techniques Certificate, Georgia Tech Professional Education
Publications AND Patents
- Publications (3)
- IEEE Int. Conf. on Radar 2015
- IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing 1996
- IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing 1997
- Patents awarded (13)
- U.S. 8,548,107 Advanced multi-user detector
- U.S. 8,982,928 Advanced multi-user detector
- U.S. 9,692,587 Phase Tracking
- U.S. 9,548,790 Timing estimation in communications systems
- U.S. 9,887,730 Timing estimation in communications systems
- U.S. 10,116,893 Selectively Controlling a Direction of Signal Transmission Using Adaptive Augmented Reality
- U.S. 10,164,723 Adaptive augmented reality satellite acquisition
- U.S. 10,218,408 Synchronized CPDMA (code phase division multiple access)
- U.S. 10,267,888 Pointing an antenna at a signal source using augmented reality
- U.S. 10,404,358 Return path congestion mitigation for satellite communications
- U.S. 10,523,684 Forward path congestion mitigation for satellite communications
- U.S. 10,715,206 Synchronized CPDMA (code phase division multiple access)
- U.S. 10,924,181 Return path congestion mitigation for satellite communications